We have reserved beautiful cabins at one of the most popular retreat centers in the area. There will be many activities to take advantage of and many opportunities to grow closer as women in the church family. There will be time to reflect and be alone with God and time to enjoy hiking, bonfires and other outdoor activities.
This is a great way to reconnect with your sisters in Christ, getting an opportunity to refresh your body and soul, and be encouraged by the Word and presence of God.
Dates: September 17-19, 2020
Cost: $ 125.00 per person + money for dinner on the way home
The Cost includes: Food and Lodging (except for a meal on the way home)
Who can go? Ladies from the church who are 18 years old or older can attend. Friends and family members
may also attend, but their cost will be $150.00
Location: Michindoh Retreat & Conference Center in Michigan. Approx. 2.5 hours North-West of Toledo
INTINERARY, MEALS, ETC.
Woo Hoo, headed for a weekend to relax with church sisters, BUT there are some important things we need to remember:
1. Please make all payments on time we will be very sad to enforce the No Pay = No Go policy.
Please plan on having all your money turned in no later than April 24th
2. Women that regularly attend the church will receive $5.00 off if they pay and register by March 25th. This
will make the total cost at time of payment - $120.00
3. If you register and find that you are unable to attend, please make us aware as soon as possible. We have
already made a non-refundable payment to Michindoh to hold our reservation and will need to be sure we have enough attenders to cover.
4. Bedding is not included in the pricing BUT a “bed roll” including sheets, blankets and a towel is available for
a $5.00 fee. Please mark your registration form if you want to have that added to your registration fee.
5. If there is someone you would like to room with for the retreat, make note of it on your registration form.
We will do our best to make it happen but cannot guarantee to grant all requests
6. If you have specific food allergies, please mark it on your registration form. We will do our best to work
with you, but it may be necessary to bring some of your own food
7. Transportation is not included in the pricing but the church van will be available. Please let us know on your
registration form if you need to ride in the church van. We do encourage everyone to carpool with others attending.
There might be more to share so STAY TUNED and watch for announcements in the weekly bulletin and shared live from the pulpit.